Membership Has Its Benefits!
Did you know?
When consumers know that a business is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
What’s in it for me, my employees, and my business?
- Mentor Programs for new and existing businesses
- Discounted fee for the Annual Business & Community EXPO
- Recognition Programs
- Weekly Newsletter - Whats happening around town and with our local businesses
- Monthly Luncheons with featured speakers and facilitate the opportunity for networking and promoting of member businesses
- Evening Mixers and Cocktail Parties/Networking Opportunities
- Legislative Town Hall Presentation
- Legislative Breakfasts - learn what our local legislators are working on and their major issues
- Christmas Party & Holiday Chocolate Sales with Gertrude Hawk Chocolates Fundraiser
- Back Mountain Food Bank Collection
- Website Directory of Chamber Members
- Access to the Chamber Membership List and to Community Resources.
- $120 for Non-profits
- $150 for 1-4 employees
- $250 for 5-9 employees
- $400 for 10-24 employees
- $600 for 25+ employees, financial institutions
- Platinum Level - $7,000 - EXPO, Economic Summit, Cultural Event, Awards Dinner
- Gold Level - $5,000 - EXPO, Cultural Event, Awards Dinner
- Silver Level - $3,000 - EXPO, Cultural Event
Join a BMC Committee
- Economic Development
- Annual Mardi Gras Awards Dinner
- Business Expo
- Economic Summit Federal Reserve Breakfast
- Public Relations
- Food Bank