Membership Has Its Benefits!
Did you know?
When consumers know that a business is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
What’s in it for me, my employees, and my business?
- Business promotion
- Networking opportunities
- Discounted fees for major BMC events
- Mentor programs
- Newsletters - Whats happening around town and with our local businesses
- Monthly Luncheons with featured speakers
- Evening Mixers
- Legislative Breakfasts
- Christmas Party
- Community benefit programs
- Website Directory & Business Links
- Chamber Membership Listing
- Discounts for Business Services - Health Care, Dental, Business Insurance, Energy, & Others
- $120 for Non-profits
- $150 for 1-10 employees
- $300 for 11-25 employees
- $600 for 25+ employees, financial institutions
- Platinum Level - $10,000 - EXPO, Economic Summit, Cultural Event, Awards Dinner
- Gold Level - $6,000 - EXPO, Federal Reserve Breakfast, Annual Awards Dinner
- Silver Level - $3,000 - EXPO, Federal Reserve Breakfast
Join a BMC Committee
- Economic Development
- Annual Mardi Gras Awards Dinner
- Business Expo
- Economic Summit Federal Reserve Breakfast
- Public Relations
- Food Bank